Continuous access to all relevant information at the patient bedside should:
- Enhance treatment effectiveness
- Improve treatment quality
- Minimize the potential for treatment errors
- Improve personnel labour productivity
- Improve administration and efficiency generally
eMMA´s implementation requires no capital investment by the hospital, but does provide the hospital with an opportunity to significantly increase profitability.
It is expected that better communication with patients on their health condition will create higher levels of patient satisfaction. Patient satisfaction will also improve as a result of their easy access to phone/mail connections, internet, films, music, education etc.
Hospitals which use the eMMA solution can expect a real increase in their attractiveness to patients relative to their competition.